Visualising BJSM papers – a BJSM blog series
By Adam Virgile @AdamVirgile
The infographic below is based on this Original Aritcle, published last year in the BJSM (Open Access): Can even experienced orthopaedic surgeons predict who will benefit from surgery when patients present with degenerative meniscal tears? A survey of 194 orthopaedic surgeons who made 3880 predictions
Other blogs in this series:
- Physical activity and ageing: an infographic on the Copenhagen Consensus statement (2019)
- Wake up and smell the coffee! An infographic on the popular BJSM review.
- Isometric exercise for acute pain relief: an infographic based on the BJSM Editorial.
- Out-running ‘bad’ diets: beyond weight loss there is clear evidence of the benefits of physical activity.
- Which criteria are used to clear patients to return to sport after primary ACL reconstruction? An infographic on the BJSM review.