Dear fellow Tendinopathy Researcher,
On behalf of the Organizing Committee please click here to download a PDF of the 1st Announcement of the International Scientific Tendinopathy Symposium that will be held in Umeå, Sweden, on September 30 – October 1, 2010. We hope that you will be interested to join the Symposium and would greatly appreciate if you would also distribute the announcement to your colleagues.
Please, note on page 4 of the PDF that we are accepting preliminary registrations at this point. The Symposium will have a limited number of subsidized seats (at symposium fee: 100 Euro; regular fee: 150 Euro). The first 60 persons to send in such preliminary registration (i.e. notification of intention to participate in the symposium) before April 30, 2010, will be ensured to be admitted at the subsidized fee. (“First come, first served.”) This preliminary registration is however not binding.
Final registration dead-line is June 30, 2010, after 2nd Announcement (dead-line for submission of abstracts: June 20). Express your interest to participate in the Symposium by emailing Patrik Danielson, and in your e-mail reply please state:
- Title, name and affiliation
- Contact information (including e-mail address and phone number)
- Expected number of participants from your team/group
- Intention to make contribution to scientific program, and please specify
- number of expected contributions
- preferred session for contribution/-s:
- session 1 “Basic science – pathophysiology of tendinopathy”
- or session 3 “Clinical tendinopathy research/management”
- preference of oral or poster presentation
We are looking forward to an exciting Symposium!
Patrik Danielson, M.D., Ph.D.,
Department of Integrative Medical Biology
Section for Anatomy