The UK Sexual Health Awards recognise outstanding work in and around sexual health. If you know of any incredible people, projects, services, campaigns, storyline or article – we want to hear about them.
Whether you’re nominating yourself, the organisation you work for, someone you work with, or something that has been done by someone else; if you think it deserves to be recognised and celebrated – make a nomination now!
There are seven categories open for nomination:
- Sexual health professional of the year
- Young person of the year
- Adult sexual health service/project of the year
- Young people’s sexual health service/project of the year
- The Pamela Sheridan sex and relationships education award – recognising good practice in education in schools
- Sexual health media campaign/storyline of the year
- Rosemary Goodchild Award for excellence in sexual health journalism.
All shortlisted finalists get a free ticket to the glittering awards dinner and ceremony on Friday 14 March 2014 at 8 Northumberland Avenue – a stunning venue in the centre of London, Trafalgar Square.
Visit the Awards website to find out more or contact firstname.lastname@example.org