10 Dec, 15 | by Holly Millward, Associate Editor
Join Evidence-Based Mental Health to discuss ‘Bullying victimisation and risk of psychotic phenomena’ on Friday 18th December 2015 at 3pm GMT. There will be a panel of speakers live on Google Hangout discussing the topic and viewers can tweet the event and send in questions using #EBMHchat.
- Matthew Broome (Oxford, UK)
- Paul Ramachandani (London, UK)
- Helen Fischer (London, UK)
- Michael Ostacher (Stanford, USA)
- Andrea Cipriani (Oxford, UK)
Bullying victimisation and risk of psychotic phenomena: analyses of British national survey data. Catone, Gennaro et al. The Lancet Psychiatry, Volume 2, Issue 7, 618 – 624