Join Evidence-Based Mental Health to discuss ‘Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy‘ on Friday 23rd October 2015 at 3pm BST. There will be a panel of speakers live on Google Hangout discussing the topic and viewers can tweet the event and send in questions using #EBMHchat.
- Willem Kuyken (Oxford, UK)
- Ben Goldacre (Oxford, UK)
- André Tomlin (The Mental Elf)
- Rod Taylor (Exeter, UK)
- Sarah Byford (London, UK)
- Michael Ostacher (Stanford, USA)
- Andrea Cipriani (Oxford, UK)
Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy compared with maintenance antidepressant treatment in the prevention of depressive relapse or recurrence (PREVENT): a randomised controlled trial
© 2015 Kuyken et al. Open Access article distributed under the terms of CC BY. Published by Elsevier Ltd.