EBN Journal Chat #EBNJC
The EBN Online Journal Chat offers readers the opportunity to participate in discussion about issues relevant to nursing based on research articles and commentaries from Evidence Based Nursing (EBN). Make sure you are following the journal at @EBNursingBMJ to stay up to date with all the content in the journal as it is released online.
Every two weeks (Wednesday) a journal chat will be held based on a theme e.g. mental health, adult nursing, pain management etc. A featured commentary will be the focus of a podcast together with the chat to debate and share issues arising from the commentary and podcast.
To help you participate in the Online Journal Chat the following resources are available:
- A podcast including a conversation between the author of the commentary and one of the EBN editors – available at https://soundcloud.com/bmjpodcasts/sets/ebn-podcast
- Here you will also find a link to the commentary being discussed as well as the reference, or a link to the article for which the commentary was written.
- Pre chat information available at http://blogs.bmj.com/ebn/category/ebn-journal-chat-ebnjc/
How do I participate in the Journal Chat?
- To contribute via Twitter you need to have your own Twitter account. Go to www.twitter.com to sign up.
- Once you have an account to add a tweet to the discussion, you simply need to add our journal club hashtag symbol at the end of your tweet: #ebnjc.
- If you forget to add #ebnjc at the end of your tweets no one will see them.