It’s finally here. BJSM’s Oscars. 🙂 Vote now for the best 2014 BJSM cover to win one these four fantastic books:
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy (2nd Edition), by Chad Cook
- Orthopedic Physical Examination Tests: An Evidence-Based Approach (2nd Edition), by Chad Cook
- Brukner and Khan’s Clinical Sports Medicine, 4th Edition, 2012.
- The IOC Manual of Sports Injuries: An Illustrated Guide to the Management of Injuries in Physical Activity, Edited by Roald Bahr.
We have tallied the votes from the preliminary rounds, and the finalists are below. You have one week to vote.
To qualify for the prize draw:
1. Vote below on your favourite BJSM cover from 2014.
2. Include your email address for us to contact you if you win – we delete them all after the competition. Your email will not be used for list serve or promotional purposes.
3. Tweet this blog post: mention @BJSM_BMJ and hashtag #BJSMcovercomp
4. Like our Facebook page, like the link to this blog, share the link on your own Facebook wall, and hashtag #BJSMcovercomp
If you share this post on both Twitter and Facebook you double your chances of winning. But just one prize per person. Fast, fun, and the rewards are big!
Which BJSM cover is your favourite?