The closing deadline for abstracts for the 5th annual International Convention on Science, Education and Medicine in Sport (ICSEMIS) is one week away.
Adopting a multi-disciplinary perspective, ICSEMIS is sure to attract a veritable smorgasbord of hot topics in sports and exercise medicine.
Convention sub-themes relevant to sports medicine clinicians include:
- Health promotion through physical activity (Exercise is Medicine)
- Injury prevention, treatment and rehabilitation for elite and non-elite athletes
- Athlete welfare
- Teaching processes focused on physical education, games and sport in the education system
- Major sporting events: Pre-participation screening, event governance, sport business and law
- International sports development: A global social-ecological health perspective on the management and impact of health, fitness and sport programmes for youth and adults.
This is a great opportunity to participate in the scientific programme that includes keynotes, symposia, debates, master classes, workshops, and roundtables.
Still not convinced? Watch this ICEMIS 2012 welcome video to learn more about what Glasgow has to offer.
Submit your abstract here.